Olympus DS7000 Digital Dictation Recorder
Description and Overview
The DS7000 was discontinued in April 2018. The replacement Olympusrecorder is the DS-9500 Wi-Fi enabled recorder
With an Intelligent Dual Microphone System to control the directionality of each microphone to actively monitor and analyse the phase difference while recording. Voice recordings are enhanced by suppressing noise from noisy environments, keeping the focus on the person dictating.
For conference recording, the system controls the directionally of the two microphones into a 90° layout to accurately capture all presenters in conference rooms. A triple-layer, studio-quality pop filter ensures accurate voice capture while reducing unwanted sounds such as breath and wind vibrations, for superior accuracy that enhances workflow efficiency.
DS-9500 Feature Highlights;
▪ Wireless dictation workflow with Wi-Fi
▪ Slide switch for simple, intuitive operation
▪ Directional recording modes for Dictation and Conference recording
▪ Intelligent Dual Microphone System
▪ Triple-layer pop filter blocks breath and wind vibrations
▪ Secure 256-bit AES encryption, data loss prevention and PIN code
▪ DS2 | DSS | PCM | MP3 Recording formats
▪ Large 2.4” colour display for easy viewing
▪ Docking station for fast charging
▪ Rugged, shockproof body: drop tested to 1.5m
▪ Integrated memory, SD/SDHC card slot
Contact one of our Client Relationship Managers to discuss your requirements:
t. 1300 446 932
Olympus DS7000 was designed for professionals who rely on secure, flexible and reliable recording solutions.
- intuitive design
- optimised productivity
- superior security
- hands-free dictation