Philips SpeechMike Premium Air - SMP4000
Description and Overview
PURCHASE NOW AND RECEIVE A FREE PHILIPS AIRBRIDGE
Offer valid 1 August 2019 – 31 December 2019
Please register here within 14 days of your purchase, in order to claim the AirBridge. A valid invoice is needed as proof of purchase. The free AirBridge will be shipped from Philips.
Please read the Philips Terms and Conditions.
The AirBridge Wireless Adapter is the ideal companion when working on the go. Use your SpeechMike Premium Air, even without the docking station. Simply plug in the AirBridge Adapter into a USB slot and instantly benefit from lossless audio transmission.
This SpeechMike Premium Air wireless microphone is the latest digital dictation and voice recorder in the SpeechMike range.
SMP4000 is push button operated and comes packed with revolutionary features including:
- Wireless dictation microphone for smooth voice recordings, no more cords and wires hanging around
- Studio quality microphone with built-in noise reduction filter for greater speech recognition results. Newly designed microphone grille to capture 3 x more sound reaching the microphone. The microphone itself is de-coupled and free-floating guaranteeing almost no background noise or clicks or air and structure-borne noise is recorded
- Integrated motion sensor detects when the microphone is put on a table and will mute the microphone. Once the microphone is picked up, it will unmute
- Work up to 5 metres away from your work station and recordings will still safely transmit to your PC
- Lightweight and ergonomical to use, fitting perfectly in your hand
- Wireless docking station with 24-hour battery life for longer recording times
- Optional foot control that connects to the docking station, users benefit from hands-free recording
- Upgrade from previous SpeechMike models without needing to install additional software
Other SpeechMike Premium Air products available:
SpeechMike Premium Air with slider switch control, purchase here
SpeechMike Premium Air with SpeechExec dictation and Speech Recognition software bundle, purchase here
SMP4000 Button Assignment for Dragon Mode:
Contact one of our Client Relationship Managers to discuss your requirements:
t. 1300 446 932