Olympus RecMic II Microphone with slide switch and trackball RM-4110S
Description and Overview
Experience a new dimension of speech-to-text with the all new RecMic II Series which provides exclusive benefits of innovative noise cancellation technology, highest speech-to-text results of dictation microphones and best usability functions and design.
The slide switch model RM-4110S offers a trackball with highest usability for easy and fast navigation, instead of the 7 customizable function button RM-4100S model.
The recommended use for this model is the classic dictation.
Features and benefits include:
- Intelligent Dual Mic System for best Speech Recognition in Noisy Environments
- Noise Suppression Features for Clearer Recordings
- Acceleration Sensor with Automatic Mic Mute & Hands-Free Mode
- Ergonomic Design Features
- Recording Modes & HID Keyboard Mode
- Fully customisable Keyboard shortcuts
- 100% integration with ODM Professional Dictation Workflow
Plug & Play Experience
No need for additional software module installation or compatibility with speech recognition software as RecMic II Plug & Play is compatible with all running systems. Select from Dragon speech recognition mode or Windows speech recognition mode.
Other models in the RecMic II series:
RM-4100S slide switch and 7-Function button microphone $349
RM-4015P push button, trackball and 8GB internal memory $449
RM-4010P push button, trackball $399
Contact one of our Client Relationship Managers to discuss your requirements:
t. 1300 502 819