Olympus RecMic II Microphone slide switch and 7-function button RM-4100S
Description and Overview
Experience a new dimension of speech-to-text with the all new RecMic II Series which provides exclusive benefits of innovative noise cancellation technology, highest speech-to-text results of dictation microphones and best usability functions and design.
This RecMic II slide switch model provides 3 additional customizable function buttons that can be used to assign shortcuts for frequently used commands. A mechanical slide-switch is designed for users who do classic dictations and want to have maximum control of the recorder/player software.
Features and benefits include:
- Intelligent Dual Mic System for best Speech Recognition in Noisy Environments
- Noise Suppression Features for Clearer Recordings
- Acceleration Sensor with Automatic Mic Mute & Hands-Free Mode
- Ergonomic Design Features
- Recording Modes & HID Keyboard Mode
- Fully customisable Keyboard shortcuts
- 100% integration with ODM Professional Dictation Workflow
Plug & Play Experience
No need for additional software module installation or compatibility with speech recognition software as RecMic II Plug & Play is compatible with all running systems. Select from Dragon speech recognition mode or Windows speech recognition mode.
Other models in the RecMic II series:
RM-4110S slide switch and trackball $449
RM-4015P push button, trackball and 8GB internal memory $449
RM-4010P push button, trackball $399
Contact one of our Client Relationship Managers to discuss your requirements:
t. 1300 446 932