Jabra Pro 920 Wireless Headset
Description and Overview
The Jabra PRO 920 Headset can be worn three different ways: as a headband, an ear hook or a neckband. All modes are interchangeable and can be worn on either the left or right ear.
The headband and earhook attachments (earhook not supplied in all regions) are included with the Jabra PRO 920. The neckband attachment can be purchased separately.
Regardless of wearing-style, position the microphone as close to the mouth as possible for maximum noise cancelling effect.
- Exceptional sound quality. Volume and mute controls.
- Intuitive headset multi-function button for easy call handling.
- LED and audio indicators.
- Noise-cancelling microphone.
- Headband and earhook wearing-styles
- Headset recharge docking cradle.
- Visual call status indicators.
- Battery indicators.
- Voice-prompted configuration.
Port for Jabra LINK adapter and GN1000 remote handset lifter.
Contact one of our Client Relationship Managers to discuss your requirements:
t. 1300 502 819