Dragon Professional Individual 15 with PowerMic III
Description and Overview
Dragon Professional Individual 15 Speech Recognition Software:
A smarter next-generation speech recognition solution empowers busy professionals to complete documentation and reporting quickly and accurately on the PC, so you spend less time on paperwork and more time on activities that boost the bottom line. Leveraging the latest in Deep Learning technology, Dragon constantly learns and adapts to your unique voice and environmental variations—even while you’re dictating—to deliver new levels of personalized accuracy and productivity. Robust transcription, powerful customization, and the ability to seamlessly sync with the Dragon Anywhere mobile dictation solution extend the benefits of speech recognition to meet your unique business needs wherever your job takes you.
Please Note: This product is licence per user and can be installed on up to 4 Windows Computers. Dragon does not support Mac OS.
System Requirements for digital downloads:
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7, 8.1, 10 (32- and 64-bit); Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher or the current version of Chrome or Firefox for Online support
Nuance PowerMic III Microphone:
A high-quality, handheld microphone which works extremely well with speech recognition software. In addition to being very accurate, the microphone is buried in the housing and, as a result, this turns out to be a very noise rejecting microphone. In addition, when used with the following versions of Dragon there is a high level of integration between the PowerMic III and the software.
- Robust and ergonomic handheld design, fast and easy to pick up and use
- Full dictation control to navigate and work with documents by voice
- Programmable buttons to personalize and speed up frequent steps
- Integrated mouse capabilities to reduce switching between microphone and mouse
- USB connectivity for easy plug-and-play installation as well as eliminating the need for sound card-enabled PCs
- Unidirectional microphone with noise-cancellation ensures higher accuracy in even the noisiest environments
Training and Installation – Cost is $165.00 including GST on one workstation.
Maintenance & Support Plan – Enjoy unlimited technical support for your Dragon product by selecting this option. Our specialist technical team will be on hand to assist you with any queries you may have about the functionality or operation of your software. Cost is $132.00 including GST per year.
Contact one of our Client Relationship Managers to discuss your business requirements:
t. 1300 502 819