Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4.2 with SpeechMike Premium Air, push button
Description and Overview
DRAGON MEDICAL PRACTICE EDITION LICENCE IS DISCONTINUED AND REPLACED WITH DRAGON MEDICAL ONE
Please contact our experienced Dragon Medical Client Relationship Managers on:
T. 1300 502 819
M. 0451 521 228
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4.2
Quickly and easily create high-quality clinical documentation at the point of care. Clinicians dictate in their own words anywhere in the EPR—faster and more accurately than ever before with cutting-edge technology bringing efficiency to the clinic environment
Powered by a next generation speech engine, Dragon Medical delivers precise, accurate speech recognition without voice profile training. Navigate and dictate medical decision-making and treatment plans directly into a patient’s electronic record and spend less time typing or clicking in the EPR.
Boost documentation efficiency for more time with patients. Quick and accurate performance allows clinicians to create text up to 5 x faster than typing, improving EPR usability. Use voice to navigate, dictate and edit content inside EPR fields for increased productivity.
Improve documentation quality to better inform care teams and administrative staff. More complete and accurate documentation provides richer patient details to the care team.
When clinicians create and self-edit their own documentation the patient record is complete, accurate and available immediately. This frees up administration resources and clinician time to focus on patient care, saving money, turan aroudn time and freeing up resources.
Simple setup, easy-to-use functions, dependable performance in as little as 60 seconds. Users gain access to uninterrupted, high-quality speech recognition even where reliable internet is not widely available—all with no profile training, and with dynamic microphone adjustment.
Options and settings are consolidated into one easy-to-use dialog box for easy management of profile and auto-formatting options.
The newly designed DragonBar provides easy access to popular capabilities and automatically collapses when not in use freeing up screen space.
User profiles that contain information about the user's language and allow more accurate, user-specific speech recognition can now be created with just a few mouse clicks.
Customised macros for frequently dictated text can be created with a single voice command.
Mandatory Maintenance & Support included:
Your Dragon Medical Licence includes your first year of mandatory maintenance and support providing you with free updates and upgrades for the duration of your support agreement. Unlimited technical support is provided by our certified technicial team members which you can access by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our specialist technical team will be on hand to assist you with any queries you may have about the functionality or operation of your software.
SpeechMike Premium Air, push button operated
The SMP4000 wireless microphone is the latest digital dictation and voice recorder in the SpeechMike range and comes packed with revolutionary features including:
- Wireless dictation microphone for smooth voice recordings, no more cords and wires hanging around
- Studio quality microphone with built-in noise reduction filter for greater speech recognition results. Newly designed microphone grille to capture 3 x more sound reaching the microphone. The microphone itself is de-coupled and free-floating guaranteeing almost no background noise or clicks or air and structure-borne noise is recorded
- Integrated motion sensor detects when the microphone is put on a table and will mute the microphone. Once the microphone is picked up, it will unmute
- Work up to 5 metres away from your work station and recordings will still safely transmit to your PC
- Lightweight and ergonomical to use, fitting perfectly in your hand
- Wireless docking station with 24-hour battery life for longer recording times
- With an optional foot control that connects to the docking station, users benefit from hands-free recording
- Upgrade from previous SpeechMike models without needing to install additional software
Please ask us about our volume licence packages for 5 licences or more