Dataworxs Audiowav Player transcription kit
Description and Overview
Effective Technologies For Business Success
AudioWav Player is a powerful, feature rich, complete audio management and transcription solution. With all the features that professional transcriptionists require.
A foot pedal, a headset, and a user friendly Windows interface,makes selecting, indexing, and sorting jobs simply a matter of keystrokes or mouse clicks.
NO specialized hardware, NO time-consuming installation.
Windows XP or later, a standard Sound Blaster compatible sound card and or an available USB connection are all that you need. Install the software, connect the foot pedal in a few simple steps, plug in the headset, and you're ready to begin.
Mobile integration – take full advantage of your smartphone or tablet with MobileMic to leverage the technology at any time and increase productivity, add Speech recognition to enhance it even more and when combined with Dataworxs distribution client be assured your files are securely delivers directly to your desktop.
USB twin-speaker stereo headset with DIGITAL volume control on a 10 ft cord with USB plug.
The USB Foot Pedal is engineered for optimum performance. Durable construction and reliability,of this 3 position foot pedal, makes it ideal for all professional environments.
- “Folder Monitor” - This exclusive feature provides Automated Notification that new jobs including a priority setting have been assigned to you. Even when the player is not running on your PC. This unique option allows you to go about your day to day routine without worrying about missing any jobs that have been assigned to you
- “Session Reports” - Provide the user with a detailed list of jobs that have been transcribed and completed with demographic information for each job. Multiple display modes that allow a customized view of the document in relation to the player
- “Non Distorted Speed Control” - Quality audio playback with full volume control plus auto backspacing, mouse or keyboard control options gives each user customized control of the application
- “Unlimited Book Mark Option” - audio tags allow you to insert a book mark in the audio file to flag jobs that require Q&A review.
- “Automatic Job Routing” of completed jobs to the appropriate directories, minimizes unnecessary manual handling of work, and allows multiple transcriptionists to work from a single "pool" of jobs without worrying about duplicating one another's work.
- “Audio Template Links” allows the option to associate audio files to specific templates / documents
- “Direct Import / Download Option” - audio can be downloaded directly to the player from digital portables along with the ability to annotate and e-mail audio to remote locations.
- “Third Party Systems Import” - This option allows AudioWav Player to play audio from a wide range of proprietary systems including the following file formats: wav, dss, ds2, aif, aiff, mpg, mp3, ogg, oga, spx, m4a, mp4, au, caf, amr, wma
- Variable License models: Individual PC or Token (centrally managed multiple licensing)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5
- Windows Server 2008 / 7 / Server 2003 / Vista / XP / Windows 7 / 8
- 400 MHz processor or equivalent (minimum); 1GHz Pentium processor or equivalent (recommended)
- 512+ MB RAM
- Up to 500 MB of available space for .Net Framework 3.5plus more for audio files
- Display: 1024x768 (recommended minimum)
- SoundBlaster 16 Compatible Sound Card
- Available USB Port for Footpedal
Training and Installation – Maximise productivity and ensure that you can hit the ground running with your new device. Installation, configuration & training is available from our experienced technical team and is conducted remotely at your convenience. Cost is $165.00 including GST.
Maintenance & Support Plan – Enjoy unlimited technical support for your new product by selecting this option. Our specialist technical team will be on hand to assist you with any queries you may have about the functionality or operation of your software or device. The plan covers labour and parts for your device. Additionally, you will never be left without a working unit as we will supply you with a replacement to use while repairs are being completed. Cost is $82.50 including GST per year.
Contact one of our Client Relationship Managers to discuss client specific pricing:
t. 1300 502 819