Audiowav Player transcription software
Description and Overview
AudioWav Player is a powerful, feature rich, complete audio management and transcription solution. With all the features that professional transcriptionists require.
“Folder Monitor” - This exclusive feature provides Automated Notification that new jobs including a priority setting have been assigned to you. Even when the player is not running on your PC.
This unique option allows you to go about your day to day routine without worrying about missing any jobs that have been assigned to you
- “Session Reports” - Provide the user with a detailed list of jobs that have been transcribed and completed with demographic information for each job
- Multiple display modes that allow a customized view of the document in relation to the player
- “Non Distorted Speed Control” - Quality audio playback with full volume control plus auto backspacing, mouse or keyboard control options gives each user customized control of the application
- “Unlimited Book Mark Option” - audio tags allow you to insert a book mark in the audio file to flag jobs that require Q&A review.
- “Automatic Job Routing” of completed jobs to the appropriate directories, minimizes unnecessary manual handling of work, and allows multiple transcriptionists to work from a single "pool" of jobs without worrying about duplicating one another's work.
- “Audio Template Links” allows the option to associate audio files to specific templates / documents
- “Direct Import / Download Option” - audio can be downloaded directly to the player from digital portables along with the ability to annotate and e-mail audio to remote locations.
- “Third Party Systems Import” - This option allows AudioWav Player to play audio from a wide range of proprietary systems including the following file formats: wav, dss, ds2, aif, aiff, mpg, mp3, ogg, oga, spx, m4a, mp4, au, caf, amr, wma
- Variable License models: Individual PC or Token (centrally managed multiple licensing)
Minimum System Requirements:
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5
- Windows Server 2008 / 7 / Server 2003 / Vista / XP /
- Windows 7 / 8
- 400 MHz processor or equivalent (minimum); 1GHz
- Pentium processor or equivalent (recommended)
- 512+ MB RAM
- Up to 500 MB of available space for .Net Framework 3.5 plus more for audio files
- Display: 1024x768 (recommended minimum)
- SoundBlaster 16 Compatible Sound Card
- Available USB Port for Footpedal
Contact one of our Client Relationship Managers to discuss client specific pricing:
t. 1300 502 819